The first thing you’ll probably notice is that this site is rather simple. It’s like that for a very good reason: people use websites to find information, not interruptions.
I’m a computer nerd. I love everything to do with improving the user experience through the use of technology, research and design and doing it in the most fluid, graceful, creative and engaging ways possible. I’m also a marketer with a passion for the big idea and experience with every area of the business, from strategic direction to video shoots and everything between. I can help you improve your marketing, but first you have to get in touch. Read a little about what I can do and where I’ve worked, then check out my portfolio before you drop me a note.
Experience Design – Fluent in the language of Human Computer Interaction, creating experiences that provide users with fluid, flow-oriented, positive interactions and reflect brand identities
Information Architecture – Research and Sitemap building that reflects users needs as well as information presentation necessities
Marketing Strategy – Can develop comprehensive strategies to meet a variety of online and offline marketing goals, including traffic growth, in-depth content insight and social community leveraging.
Google Analytics – Experience monitoring sites and social media accounts using a variety tools including Google Analytics, Hoot Suite, Facebook and others and generating custom reports and analysis for each site.
Social Media Strategy – Accomplished in creation of comprehensive social media content and engagement plans.
E-mail Marketing – Proficient in a variety of campaign management software. Experience managing multiple campaigns for multiple clients.
Project Management – Managed teams of vendors and internal personnel to create and execute multiple online marketing and site building projects
HTML/CSS/PHP – Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS and ability to edit using content management systems and raw code. Working knowledge of PHP.
Google AdWords – Proficient with Google AdWords for PPC content and search advertising as well as keyword research for organic optimization.
Bachelor of Sciences Marketing – Arizona State University
Graduate Certificate in Human Computer Interaction – Iowa State University
Masters Candidate – Human Computer Interaction – Iowa State University
April 2013 – Present
Digital Strategist – air INTEGRATED
- Lead strategic planning stages of digital projects and marketing/advertising programs
- Develop detailed digital project plans/budgets
- Oversee and manage the development and launch of digital projects and campaigns
- Oversee and manage internal and external resources/vendors related to digital projects and campaigns
- Manage construction of bulletproof websites, microsites, mobile websites, tablet-friendly experiences, email templates, landing pages, blogs, and more
- Manage (internally, vendor-related and client-facing) Paid Search and Organic SEO initiatives and programs
- Oversee departmental operations, staffing/growth, scalability, resources, contractors, vendors, etc.
- Lead digital strategy for new business/sales efforts
- Collaborate closely with the various departments/teams within the agency in developing digital ideas/strategies that cover the spectrum of channels and advertising techniques, both digital and traditional
October 2012 – January 2013
Digital Project Manager – RIESTER
- Manage and deliver client digital projects throughout design and development process
- Deliver projects under tight deadlines in a high energy environment
- Provide information architecture and user experience guidance during definition phase of projects
- Create monthly analytics reports with in-depth insights for client use in tailoring content to maximize user engagement
February 2010 – September 2012
Online Communications Manager – Make-A-Wish® International
- Redesigned Worldwish.org
- Worldwish.org traffic growth of 212% year over year from 2010-2012
- Social Media strategy and execution. Audience growth rates of more than 20% month over month since April 2010
- World Wish Day® comprehensive online campaign planning and execution” including social media
September 2007 – February 2010
Writer/Online Marketing Specialist – Park&Co. A Branding and Advertising Agency. Phoenix
- Writing editing and managing content for multiple email marketing campaigns
- Web content copywriting and editing
- Analytics monitoring and analysis for multiple sites including goal management and ROI calculation
- Information architecture for a variety of website sizes and complexities
June 2007 –September 2007
Brand Analytics Intern – Six Degrees A Sensory Branding Agency. Scottsdale
- Coordinated and managed the recruitment of respondents for in-field brand research
- Analyzed key data for quantitative brand research studies
- Disseminated critical logistical information internally and externally
- Communicated with the client about recruiting needs
Oct 2006 – May 2007
Marketing Intern – Scientific Monitoring Inc. Scottsdale Arizona
- Assisted in corporate rebrand development of new collateral materials
- Created product matrices and benchmarked capabilities versus possible new markets for entry
Aug 2005 –Oct 2006
Player Services Assistant Supervisor – Superstition Mountain Golf and Country Club Apache Junction Arizona
- Assisted in supervision of 9 player services personnel
Oct 2003 – Aug 2005
Player Services Supervisor – The Mirabel Club Scottsdale
- Supervised staff of 10 player service personnel as well as scheduling and inventory management
Aug 2000 –Oct 2003
F-16 Fighting Falcon Crew Chief – Luke AFB AZ. Misawa AB
- Managed aircraft launch and recovery maintenance forms
References – Available upon request.